Article 22 – Legal Topic – Motor Vehicle Accidents – Liability, Insurance and the Factors Involved in an Insurance Claim
By Keshavi Khoorban
This lesson provides information on:
- The minimum requirements of an insurance policy.
- Types of insurance policies.
- Limitation in relation to persons covered by insurance policies
- Liability in relation to motor vehicle accidents
- The provisions of the act which override the language of insurance policies and render restrictions of no effect
- The problem in relation to uninsured drivers
© 2020 MARTIN ANTHONY GEORGE & CO
(To view the next page, click on the bottom left corner of the article above.)