IN THE REPUBLIC OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO
IN THE HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE
IN THE MATTER OF THE STATUS OF CHILDREN ACT NO. 17 OF 1981
IN THE MATTER OF AN APPLICATION FOR A DECLARATION OF PATERNITY UNDER SECTION 10 (1)
OF THE SAID ACT ON THE PART OF
CEPHAS DICKSON also known as CEPHAS
KERRY ANN ALEXANDRA HENDERSON
THE REGISTRAR GENERAL
I, KERRY ANN ALEXANDRA HENDERSON of Upper Laventille Road, Block 22, Troumaque Junction, Laventille, Port of Spain, in the Island of Trinidad, Casino Dealer, make oath and say as follows:-
1. l am over eighteen years of age and the facts deposed to herein are true and within my personal knowledge except where otherwise stated to be upon information and belief in which cases I verily believe the same to be true.
2. There is now produced and shown to me and marked KH1 and hereto annexed a true copy of my birth certificate registered as No. 532 Volume 1-1 B of the Register of Births for the year 1974. I am one and the same KERRY ANN ALEXANDRA HENDERSON, girl, mentioned in the particulars of said birth certificate as having been born on February 17th 1974 of Shirley Henderson, of Upper Laventille Road, Block 22, Troumaque Junction, Laventille.
3. My birth certificate does not mention particulars of my father. However, I have always known CEPHAS DICKSON also known as CEPHAS ALEXANDER DICKSON to be my father. The said CEPHAS DICKSON also known as CEPHAS ALEXANDER DICKSON has always up until his death treated me as his child and my mother Shirley Henderson has always held out the said CEPHAS DICKSON also known as CEPHAS ALEXANDER DICKSON to be my father.
4. There are no other children born to the union of CEPHAS DICKSON also known as CEPHAS ALEXANDER DICKSON and Shirley Henderson, however I am aware that one RHONDA GRAHAM of LP 35E Upper Laventille, Evans Road, La Pena Village, Laventille, Port of Spain ,born on August 17, 1965 of Ann Graham is also a daughter of CEPHAS DICKSON also known as CEPHAS ALEXANDER DICKSON and that my father and my mother Shirley Henderson have always accepted RHONDA GRAHAM to be my sister of the half blood and a child of my father. As far as I am aware the said CEPHAS DICKSON also known as CEPHAS ALEXANDER DICKSON did not father any other children other than RHONDA GRAHAM and I.
5. As far as I am aware no affiliation order was ever made against my father with respect to me.
6. The said CEPHAS DICKSON also known as CEPHAS ALEXANDER DICKSON, my father, died on the 2nd day of December 2004 domiciled in Trinidad and Tobago.
SWORN to at No.32 New Street )
In the City of Port of Spain this )
this day of , 2010)
Commissioner of Affidavits